Youtube is a good place to upload videos and earn money. For getting paid through Youtube first we need our youtube channel to be eligible for monetising Ads in our videos. For google to review our youtube channel to check eligibility for getting videos monetised, firstly we need an average of 4000 watch hours and minimum of 1000 subscribers in the past 12 months.
So firstly we need 4000 Watch hours and 1000 subscribers for our youtube channel in the past 12 months for google to review our youtube channel to get videos monetised.
If you have 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers, but still you are not eligible then please check if there is any copyright strike for your video.
So Here are some Simple Tricks To Increase Youtube Subscribers and Youtube Video Views to get your channel eligible for Monetisation.
1. Create Unique Videos - Don't simple copy others videos and upload it to your channel. Make your own videos and upload it.
2. Create High Quality Videos - Always Upload HD Videos, because most people will watch high quality videos only.
3. Create Medium Length Videos - Make 4-10 minutes average videos. Don't make it too short or too long. People mostly watch videos of medium length.
4. Share your Videos on Social Medias - Share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and everywhere. This is the most probable way to get your video viral.
5. Share your Videos on Forums, Websites, Blogs, etc - This way also you can attract people to your videos. [Have any video? - Share your link below]
6. Share your Videos on Reddit, Quora, Hacker Net, etc - These are really good ways to get viewers to your video.
7. Make your video Description Short and Informative - Make a short description of your video to help people know about your video.
8. Give Suitable Tags for your Video - Mainly use keywords as video tags. Like what people mostly search should be the tag.
9. Promote your video using Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc - Promoting your video helps you gain more views and subscribers.
10. Create Communities in Facebook, Google+, etc for your Youtube Channel.
11. Create Attractive Thumbnail for your Video.
12. Build Backlinks for your Videos - Building Backlinks helps you to rank your video on youtube.
13. Enable Embed your Video option ON - This helps others to tag your videos to theur websites and blog to help you get more views.
These 13 Simple Tricks will help you Get More Youtube Views and Subscribers for your Youtube Channel.